Key advantages of EACharger DC20 / 02 / 2023
Key advantages of EACharger DC
- Providing multi-standard (different charging standards like CHAdeMO, CCS2, GB/T,
- Simultaneously charging of multiple EVs with different charging standards;
- Maximum configuration is 2xDC channels + 1xAC channel;
Constructive and hardware ability to replace connector with cable (to other
connector type too);
- Power rating 50kW, 100kW, 150kW, 200kW and 300kW in a single unified housing;
- Modular design of power units to ensure ease of remove, replacement and repair of damaged units, as well as their maintenance;
- Sectioning as a type 4b between control system signal circuits and power circuits;
- An elegant solution in terms of harmonic suppression in the power grid, based on the positive aspects of the combined use of passive and active filters and their interaction (very low THD<5%, EMC compatibility); Application of the power factor correction PFC function as part of the power modules to achieve high power factor PF>0.96 and efficiency >95%;
- Support for alternative areas of power supply (use of solar energy by on-grid solar converters, mobile and stationary diesel generators, external DC battery banks, etc.).
- Backup function by built-in battery 12V for correctly completion of the charging session (normal shutdown) in the event of a sudden loss of the main grid power;
If you are looking for Hyper Fast charging stations, created to serve and provide stable operations, then you don’t need to look further. ElectroAir will provide you with all required assistance, installation, maintenance and after sales services.
For more information, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com or call directly on +372 585 33 560